- Marksheet from Matriculation to last received degree.
- College leaving certificate/Department leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate of university from which candidate received his last Bachelor/Master degree other than Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Perisan University.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph pasted in application form.
General Rules And Regulations:
As per new NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations 2014 and State Govt. rules.
1) A student admitted to S.T. College of Education must maintain an ethos of commitment to the professional programme in which he/she is enrolled. He/She is expected to aim at the highest in every sphere and to conduct himself/herself in a responsible and dignified manner wherever he/she may be.
2) (i) According to the Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic And Persian University & Bihar School Examination Board ,Patna regulations the trainees must attend 80% of all theory classes. Hence S.T. College of Education expects them to attend all classes. The trainees must attend all demonstration and criticism classes during the course and Scheduled Practice Teaching classes during October-November Practice Teaching period. The trainee is expected to teach in any school assigned by the college authority.
(ii) A trainee must also attend all college functions and activities such as cultural functions, seminars, symposia, debates, quizzes, essay competitions, sports, picnic, community services, exposure programmes, retreat etc.
(iii)Prior permission is required from the Principal for any absence either from theory or practical classes or community life activities.
(iv)It goes without saying that no commitment should be undertaken during the regular timings of the college classes and activities.
(v)The student’s name is liable to be dropped from the rolls, if he/she is absent continuously for more than 10 days without leave. A re-admission fee will be charged if re-admission is granted at all.
(vi)All are expected to attend the last working day before and first opening day after the vacations and short breaks. Those absent without prior leave will be fined.
3) The college has a well-maintained computerized library of over 6,000 Books, Journals, Encyclopedias and Periodicals. Every student is expected to make the best use of it making sure, however, to observe the library rules fully.
4) Additional examinations from Cambridge University U.K for English Assessment will be offered .Though these are not compulsory, the trainees are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
5) There will be four semester examinations and six content tests. Trainees must sit for all of them. The average of all will be taken for the internal assessment.